Senior Finance Officer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Officer to join a Ako Group Finance team. Successful candidates will possess a friendly and adaptable personality, together with a smart, efficient and professional approach to their work. You must also possess excellent financial and administrative skills, along with good customer service skills and telephone manner.
- Experience of RM Cash Accounts/SIMS
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience working in a finance team and a solid understanding of school budgets.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft suite and school database packages – experience of RM Cash Accounts/SIMS.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills when liaising with staff colleagues, parents/carers, students and outside agencies
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and prioritise and manage a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Ability to use initiative
- High level of attention to detail and commitment to high standards
- flexible and adaptable team player, willing to support and work closely with team colleagues
- A proactive and positive approach to work, together with strong time management skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality